Sunday, October 21, 2007

4. The Tormented Soul

"You know what I want? I want yesterday."

With an unenviable childhood that drove her to a lifetime of psychiatrists (dealing with a mass of phobias, including that which proved fatal), an unavoidable talent, impressively innocent and delicate beauty and an incredible knack for moving forward despite all difficulties, Natalie Wood deserves every moment of attention ever given to her by anyone.

Favourite performance: Splendor in the Grass

Favourite films: West Side Story, Rebel Without a Cause

Leading men of choice: James Dean, Warren Beatty

1 comment:

kimboluvr said...

Films seen: Miracle on 34th Street, Driftwood, Rebel Without a Cause, The Searchers, West Side Story.

Favourite performance: Rebel Without a Cause.

Why I Like Her: While I haven't seen "Splendor" or "This Property...", Natalie Wood is one actress whose appeal eludes me.