Thursday, October 25, 2007

1. The “Loverly” Heroine

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

What could I possibly say about Audrey Hepburn that hasn’t been said a thousand times, more articulately and accurately? Exuding a sort of elegance that should have been intimidating, the ever-stunning Audrey came off as anything but: a woman as sweet as could have possibly be, with a heart bigger than herself, a humanist, a beauty... Audrey had it all, and will remain forever ageless. Hollywood's very own Fair Lady.

Favourite performance: Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Favourite films: Charade, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, How to Steal a Million, Two for the Road
Leading men of choice: Cary Grant, Peter O’Toole

1 comment:

kimboluvr said...

Films seen: Roman Holiday, Funny Face, Breakfast at Tiffany's, My Fair Lady.

Favourite performance: My Fair Lady.

Why I Like Her: Q.T.PIE! Probably the most adorable actress ever filmed.